:)

"First of all, pls do notice that this is not a hate message and I'm not a hater. However I find it kind of ridiculous that you love compliments so much (about how your fans tweeted to you, saying "kak Diana is so pretty" etc etc) and you're going on like spreading those compliments so the world will know about your admired beauty. (so far, it's all that i see) I know it's really good of you for being confident but I just want you to also think about people who criticized you. There must be some strong reasons. My honest opinion is, yes you're pretty but sometimes you make so weird faces that I loathe it and wanna puke. No offense. Your statement towards the person who said "Love the clothes, not the face" is so ...what's it, childish. I really dont like your statement about your unsureness that the person also has a pretty face. It sounds like you really cant accept the fact that some people just dont like your appearance."


-------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Cesca,

Thank you very much for your comment / feedback. Please be assured that I am nowhere near crazy about compliments, and I can assure you that my real life friends would approve that. I understand that many people might not like me or even hate me (including you), and I am totally fine with that. I think, if you have gone through my blogposts, I have for quite a few times wrote about how in life, not everyone will like, love or accept us for who we are, and I fully am aware that there are people out there who perceive me in that manner. So yes, thank you for not liking me and thinking that I make weird faces. To be fair and honest, I am weird (and I like to make weird faces too). I have accepted that since I was a kid...:)

If you were referring to my feedback towards the "Love the clothes, not the face" comment sometime back then, and if you really comprehended my blogpost well, it was not about me defending myself nor denying the fact that my face is not pleasant for everyone. I was just pointing out, that my face, your face, and everyone's face, is gifted by God. Our face along with our other physical features are how we were simply born with. So yes, I do find it extremely rude if someone makes a joke of someone's face - anyone's face, not just mine. If you disagree with this and think that it's okay to make bad comments about people's faces, then how come you yourself seemed extremely offended by stating that "I really dont like your statement about your unsureness that the person also has a pretty face". I didn't even use the word "loathe" and "puke" just like you did and you're already agitated? :)

So Cesca, let me be very clear, that I AM OKAY and I FULLY ACCEPT the fact that some people don't like my face or appearance. I have been totally cool about this since years ago. But I will never tolerate any form of verbal harassment done to me or anyone out there..so please try to understand the context first before judging...:)

xoxo,
Diana

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Pageviews Last 7 Days